Betsy M. Bryan is Director of the Archaeological Museum, and Alexander Badawy Professor of Egyptian Art and Archaeology in the Department of Near Eastern Studies.
Sanchita Balachandran is Associate Director and conservator of the museum, and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Near
Kate Gallagher is the Registrar and Assistant Curator of the Museum.
The museum is also guided by the following members of our Faculty Advisory Committee:
- Emily S.K. Anderson, Assistant Professor, Classics
- Lisa DeLeonardis, Austen-Stokes Associate Professor, History of Art
- Marian Feldman, Professor, History of Art and Near Eastern Studies
- Elizabeth Rodini, Director, Program in Museums and Society, and Teaching Professor, Department of the History of Art
- Matthew Roller, Professor, Classics
- Ünver Rüstem, Assistant Professor, History of Art
- Glenn M. Schwartz, Whiting Professor of Archaeology and Director of the Undergraduate Archaeology Major
The museum employees numerous undergraduate and graduate students at the Johns Hopkins University, offering them opportunities to learn about current museum practices and contribute to the documentation and preservation of the museum collection.